Friday 26 February 2010

Kung hei fat choi!








Yes, yes, I know I am late but better late than never, right? So happy lunar new year, and hope everything has a jolly good year of the tiger. I do love all the cherry blossom that adorns the city at this time of year - the blossom in the picture is near where we live, but I think the best displays are in the swanky hotels. On the actual day itself, we viewed the fireworks from on board a junk in Victoria Harbour. Fantastic fireworks! I have heard that some people thought they were not that impressive due to the fact that they were not on the telly, but I reckon that a solid twenty five minutes of massive explosions - those fantastic ones that feel like they are raining down on you, plus some which seemed to be in the shape of a cat's face complete with whiskers (can that be possible?) is pretty darn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment