Thursday 26 August 2010

Fab new stones!


I see that it is now two months since I have written anything. In between that time I have been to the UK, visited the family, and spent a week in France, near Le Gers, taking time out to explore Bordeaux for the first time properly (it's a World Heritage Site - never knew that! Although not of very long standing, I don't think.)

Anyway, I am now busily back at work, increasing and diversifying my stock in my Etsy gems shop. Last week I added some gorgeous rhodolite - smooth and rose cut cabs and lots of blue topaz and this week it is amethyst and beautiful green-gold quartz. The majority of the cabochons I stock are 6mm and 8mm, as they seem to be most in demand - a few 10mm and one 9mm but not a lot. I am thinking of stocking some rose cut cabochons in a 5mm size - I think that that is the smallest they can go. However, I am not sure, so I've set up a little survey just to the right of this text- I'd be really grateful if you could let me know if this is something that would be of interest? And if so, perhaps you could send me a comment telling me which kinds of stones and colours you'd like? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment