Friday 11 June 2010

Storm Pendant


I'm showcasing these pendants this week. I love these; they're so fascinating and the colours captured are just amazing. A myriad selection of deep indigo, copper blue and a soft pink encased in a thick layer of pale lavender. I won't say how I made it - but it's actually very simple and contains only two colours of glass. Here's a clue; one of them is reactive!

I call this collection 'Storm' because this looks to me like the whirling vortex of a tornado, with the colours swirling around and then captured in mid-flight. I've made this up into a simple pendant with silver beads to accent and a tiny indigo spacer to complement the bead. If you are interested in buying, you can find these on my website and also in my Etsy shop:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/JoopyAndSmith

No comments:

Post a Comment